Designsensory is seeking an ambitious, motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as our next Media Director. The Media Director is responsible for growing and managing the media department, including media buying and planning across both traditional and digital tactics You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Manage media department while training and supervising media department employees.
- Oversee media plan development and take the lead on presentations. Integrate concepts seamlessly with creative executions and clients’ marketing plans.
- Lead media planning and buying for several clients, inclusive of traditional media (television, radio, print and out-of-home) and digital media (paid social, paid search, programmatic display and video).
- Contribute to new business efforts; lead pitches, as requested.
- Must have marketing & brand strategy expertise, be a proven ad agency leader & performer, possess excellent client service and team-building skills, and have a proven track record with securing new business
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Designsensory clients
- Regularly report on campaign results and present findings
- Maintain knowledge about the industry and brand/client.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns. Empower innovative ideas by bringing appropriate new media technologies and capabilities to strategic conversations.
- Ensure media plans executed as planned and approved, on schedule and non budget
- 7+ years proven work experience as a Media Director, Media Buyer, or similar role
- Agency experience required
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns across both traditional and digital mediums, with an emphasis on digital.
- Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and media planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the advertising and marketing industry
- Passion for reporting, analytics and results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as Mac iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or advertising related fields and have at least ten years of experience in digital marketing and advertising. The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and should show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency is required.
We are a growing, highly-awarded and passionate firm, and our strategists are a vital component of our team. As a past Inc 5000 business, we are a privately-held, entrepreneurial-led organization of 40 people Designsensory offers comprehensive benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan with company match, paid personal and sick time, flex time, competitive wages and resources for continuous learning and development.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Media Director