Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable branding and advertising. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Traditional Media Planner & Buyer. The Traditional Media Planner & Buyer leads the day-to-day management of traditional paid media buying and planning for our clients. You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Develop and execute traditional media planning and buying for several clients, mainly inclusive of traditional media (television, radio, print, out-of-home, and OTT/CTV)
- Assist with buying and planning digital media (paid social, paid search, programmatic display and video) as needed.
- Update and maintain media budgets and flowcharts for several clients.
- Ensure proper trafficking, creative allocation, and billing for several accounts.
- Proactively optimize media placements, negotiate added value, sponsorships/promotions, and schedule make goods as needed.
- Prepare and present campaign reporting/recommendations for paid media.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. SEO, email, paid media, earned media).
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of traditional paid media and best practices.
- Set up and monitor traditional campaigns within various platforms (Strata/Freewheel, Sizmek, NinjaCat, etc.)
- Research industry trends and stay abreast of current and upcoming technology to support current and future media plans.
- Assist with Client Reporting, Invoicing, and Client Billing.
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new recommendations.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- 2 – 4 years traditional media experience required.
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns (Strata/Freewheel, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, Programmatic) is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for the advertising and marketing industry
- Passion for reporting, analytics and results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as Mac iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior leadership. Our office is located in Knoxville, Tennessee however we welcome candidates throughout the eastern and central time zones to apply for fully remote employment.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising related fields and have at least two years of experience in traditional advertising. The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and should show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency is required.
We are a growing, highly-awarded and passionate firm, and our strategists are a vital component of our team. Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Traditional Media Planner/Buyer