Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable branding and advertising. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is seeking a creative and marketing-minded individual to join our team as a Social Media Specialist. The Social Media Specialist supports the day-to-day management of social media and other communications efforts for our clients and internal brands. You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Display strong copywriting and creative skills
- Develop, manage and execute upon social media content calendars for clients and internal brands
- Working within various social media management tools, schedule content across numerous social media platforms
- Analyze social media data and provide recommendations in regular reports to inform company and client decision-making. Ensure campaign and marketing goals are met
- Monitor social media trends, applications, and creative concepts across multiple platforms, informing the larger social, marketing and creative teams
- Monitor social media channels and respond to followers and others, where needed
- Present campaign concepts, data and findings, and more to clients as part of regular calls and presentations
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan
- Create real-time social content, attend events and capture content on behalf of clients and brands
- Assist the development of creative assets via photo, video and audio support
- 2 – 4 years social media marketing or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for a variety of mediums, including website, blog, email and social media
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite — Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, Audition, etc — preferred
- Experience with or a passion for photography, videography and audio production preferred
- Experience with or a passion for photo, video and audio editing post-production preferred
This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior leadership. You must be able to work from our offices in Knoxville, TN in a full-time capacity.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or advertising related fields and have at least two years of experience in social media, public relations, digital marketing or advertising. The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and should show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency is required.
We are a growing, highly-awarded and passionate firm, and our specialists are a vital component of our team. Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Social Media Specialist.