Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable branding and advertising. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is seeking a creative and marketing-minded individual to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator. The Social Media Coordinator supports the day-to-day management of social media, through the scheduling and execution of social media plans, and other communications efforts for our clients and internal brands. You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Assist the larger social media and communications team in scheduling and executing upon social media content calendars for clients and internal brands
- Provide support with social media copywriting with the ability to write for a number of different brands in multiple voices
- Collaborate with the larger creative and marketing team to develop social media strategies and campaigns, providing insight into the current social media landscape
- Working within various social media management tools and platforms, schedule content across numerous social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
- Analyze social media data and provide recommendations in regular reports to inform company and client decision-making. Ensure campaign and marketing goals are met
- Monitor social media trends, applications, and creative concepts across multiple platforms, informing the larger social, marketing and creative teams
- Monitor social media channels and respond to followers and others, where needed
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan
- Create real-time social content, attend events and capture content on behalf of clients and brands
- 1 – 2 years social media marketing or related experience
- Proficiency with native social media platform scheduling tools and analytics, such as Creator Studio, and social media management platforms, such as Sprout Social and Hootsuite
- Understanding of social media performance
- Passion for social media and ability to speak to current and potential future trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior leadership. You must be able to work from our offices in Knoxville, TN in a full-time capacity.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or advertising-related fields and have at least two years of experience in social media, public relations, digital marketing or advertising. The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and should show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency is required.
We are a growing, highly awarded and passionate firm, and our specialists are a vital component of our team. Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and any writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Social Media Coordinator.