Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is hiring a new senior sales representative to add to our current team of designers, developers, strategists, public relations specialists and content creators. This position will be responsible for inside and outside sales initiatives and for providing a high level of customer service.
The ideal applicant must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be dependable, responsible and professional in manner and appearance. The ideal applicant is organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Creating sales strategies and implementing
• Working with current clients to identify new business opportunities
• Meeting sales goals as set forth by company directors
• Presenting to C-suite executives and/or company owners
• Working with current and potential clients to understand their needs and goals and identify options for working with Designsensory
• Creating proposals, RFP responses and general correspondence with clients and potential clients
• Answering incoming calls and inquiries via our website
• Prospecting for new customers and lead generation
• Performing light project management duties
• Providing excellent customer service
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Competitive and energetic personality
• Self-starter and highly disciplined
• Demonstrated ability to identify solutions and overcome obstacles
• At least 3 years of sales experience for an agency is required, with 5 years or more preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business or related field preferred
Contact Information: To apply by mail, please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to:
Attn: Senior Sales Representative Position
1740 Commons Point Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37932
To apply by email, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line: Senior Sales Representative.