Designsensory is a leading branding, marketing and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations holistically solve business challenges with memorable branding, marketing and advertising. Our human-centered, award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory seeks qualified candidates for our senior designer role. We are looking for someone who can work both independently and collaboratively on campaigns. This individual is able to problem solve while staying mindful of our clients’ goals and balancing that with our dedication to craft.
The ideal applicant must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be dependable, responsible and professional in manner and appearance. The ideal applicant is organized, detail-oriented, highly motivated and possesses an ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related experience (portfolio schools)
- 4-6 years of agency experience in branding, print, digital, and owned social channels.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and robust campaigns and your direct contributions. (must display in-depth branding and website design experience)
- Experience implementing visual design systems across multiple platforms in an iterative design approach.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Intermediate to advanced skill with Sketch, Figma or other web prototyping tools
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS).
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centered design process.
- Skills in communicating, pitching and influencing design strategies.
- Ability to build brand voices independently and lead design from conception to final delivery.
- Simple Motion Graphics experience is a big plus.
- Develop smart, bold approaches to complex design problems that keep client goals, audience, business needs, and strategy in consideration.
- Work independently across multiple projects, maintaining a focused awareness for individual approaches and varied timelines.
- Collaborate with art director, creative director and copywriters to explore and develop design strategies based on project and creative briefs.
- Clearly communicate our design rationale to clients.
- Inspire teams and mentor junior creatives, as well as provide clear direction and concrete constructive criticism.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line: Senior Designer.