Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design, research and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is hiring a new motion graphics designer to add to our current team of designers, developers, strategists, public relations specialists and content creators. This person—with a minimum of 3 years of professional motion design experience—will be versed in both print and digital media. The ideal applicant must possess:
- Outstanding design talent with good multi-tasking skills and attention to detail; the motion designer will work directly with senior management and collaborate with the design, content, strategy and technical teams.
- Design and execute on-air graphics, digital/social media and print.
- Demonstrate a conceptual and design sensibility that is balanced, thoughtful and empathetic to audiences while grounded in the client’s business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D and After Effects, along with software experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Sketch.
- Strong typographic and illustration skills applied to both motion and interactive settings are also a requirement.
- Knowledge of web usability convention, web standards and the print production process is a plus.
- A portfolio showing motion animation, identity, print and web/interactive work is required of any applicant. A face-to-face portfolio review meeting may be requested after we receive your resume. Your portfolio must contain printed samples and active working digital experiences (websites, mobile sites, etc.).
You must be able to work from our offices in Knoxville, TN in a full-time capacity. Freelance opportunities available.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio samples to: email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line: Motion Graphics Designer.