Designsensory is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Integrated Marketing Coordinator. The Integrated Marketing Coordinator assists in the day-to-day management of paid media campaigns, email marketing and inbound strategies. You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Assist the Integrated Marketing team with media planning and buying
- Traffic and QC client campaign creative
- Pull daily, weekly and monthly reporting updates
- Provide weekly insights into campaign performance for key clients
- Coordinate email marketing opportunities across clients, inclusive of recommendations, implementation and reporting
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of SEO best practices for client recommendations
- Assist with onboarding new and existing clients in the Integrated Marketing Dashboard
- Invoice + Billing Coordination with Integrated Marketing Strategist
- Research industry trends and stay abreast of current and upcoming technology
- 1 – 2 years marketing and advertising or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate with other teams members at Designsensory
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for the advertising and marketing industry
- Passion for reporting, analytics and results
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as Mac iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
This position reports directly to the Integrated Marketing Director.
Send resume and cover letter to Samantha Yakowenko at email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line: Integrated Marketing Coordinator.