Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable branding and advertising. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Strategist. The Digital Marketing Strategist leads the day-to-day management of email marketing, inbound content strategy and paid media campaigns for our clients. You will collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs).
- Manage inbound marketing strategy and implementation.
- Strong content creation experience to include creating thought leadership materials (i.e., white papers, blogs, webinars, etc.) and writing for SEO.
- Develop email marketing strategies, and implement automations across various email service providers.
- Assist Media team with media planning and buying for several clients.
- Coordinate SEO opportunities across clients, inclusive of auditing, recommendations, writing, implementation and reporting.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Assist with vendor one-sheets for campaign recommendations.
- Research industry trends and stay abreast of current and upcoming technology.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- 2 – 4 years marketing and advertising or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for a variety of mediums, including website, blog, email and social media
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for the advertising and marketing industry
- Passion for reporting, analytics and results
- 2+ years experience with MailChimp, Marketo, Emma and/or other related email marketing softwares
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, Programmatic)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (paid media/search, programmatic display/analytics and digital management)
- Knowledge of content management systems
This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior leadership. You must be able to work from our offices in Knoxville, TN in a full-time capacity.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or advertising related fields and have at least two years of experience in digital marketing and advertising. The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and should show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency is required.
We are a growing, highly-awarded and passionate firm, and our strategists are a vital component of our team. Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Digital Marketing Strategist.