Designsensory is a leading branding, marketing and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations holistically solve business challenges with memorable branding, marketing and advertising. Our human-centered, award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory seeks qualified candidates for our art director role. We are looking for someone who can work both independently and collaboratively on campaigns. This individual is able to problem solve while staying mindful of our clients’ goals and balancing that with our dedication to craft.
The ideal applicant must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be dependable, responsible and professional in manner and appearance. The ideal applicant is organized, detail-oriented, highly motivated and possesses an ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related experience (portfolio schools)
- 6+ years of agency experience in print, experiential, digital, and owned social channels
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and robust campaigns and your direct contributions across all mediums
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Advanced skill with Sketch, Figma or other web prototyping tools
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS)
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centered design process
- Skills in communicating and influencing design strategies
- Ability to build brand voices independently and lead design from conception to final delivery
- Basic motion graphics experience is a big plus
- Develop smart, bold approaches to complex design problems that keep client goals, audience, business needs, and strategy in consideration.
- Work independently across multiple projects, maintaining a focused awareness for individual approaches and varied timelines.
- Collaborate with designers and writers and report to directors in the creative department
- Clearly communicate art and concepts in client presentations.
- Inspire teams and mentor junior creatives, as well as provide clear direction and concrete constructive criticism
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Art Director.