Bringing the Spark and Bringing Home Best of Show at the Addy Awards
Each year, the Designsensory team enters the Knoxville American Advertising Awards, the local chapter of the national AAF organization. Often simply referred to as the Addy awards, the submissions and following gala gave us the opportunity to celebrate not only the work we do, but the people we do it alongside — our teammates, clients, contractors, and all of the other friendly faces who gave us a chance to provide some spark.
This year, gathered together at the Mill & Mine, we were able to cheer on our team in more ways than one. While we all sat fingers-crossed hoping to bring home the gold, we also got to cheer on Sierra Plese, a DSer who donated her time to the local chapter and served as the event chair for this year’s awards show. And I won’t be the last to tell you that she was absolutely phenomenal in the role and put together a year we won’t forget anytime soon. Under the theme of Harry Potter, the 58th Annual American Advertising Awards was more than magical.
And, without further delay, we’re thrilled to announce that Designsensory received the top honors of evening, Best of Show, among 16 additional awards. The event brought together some of the brightest minds in our industry, and we are always humbled to be recognized among our fellow creatives and marketers. We are incredibly proud of this achievement and look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional work to our clients. Congratulations to the team and to our clients.
- Best of Show: Old Dominick – Straight Tennessee Whiskey Launch Campaign
- Best of Cross-Platform: Old Dominick – Straight Tennessee Whiskey Launch Campaign
Four Gold Addy® Awards
- Integrated: Old Dominick – Straight Tennessee Whiskey Launch Campaign
- Cross-Platform: Old Dominick – Straight Tennessee Whiskey Launch Campaign
- Sales/Marketing: Rather & Kittrell – Thrive Magazine
- Online/Interactive: Regal – TikTok Campaign
Seven Silver Addy® Awards
- Elements of Advertising: Bush’s Beans – Photography
- Self-Promotion: Designsensory – Holiday 2022 Campaign
- Online/Interactive: Discover Greenwood – New Website
- Out of Home & Ambient Media: Regal – Influencer Activations
- Elements of Advertising: Zoo Knoxville – Boo at the Zoo Illustrations
- Out of Home & Ambient Media: Zoo Knoxville – Food Truck
- Cross-Platform: Zoo Knoxville – Otter Campaign
Four Bronze Citations of Excellence
- Cross-Platform: Gatlinburg SkyLift Park – Pickin’ & Paintin’
- Cross-Platform: Knox County Health Department – Women’s Health Clinic Campaign
- Cross-Platform: South Dakota GOED – Workforce Campaign
- Online/Interactive: Staylist – 2022 Website Update