Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001. Designsensory is hiring immediately for a Marketing Specialist to join our staff of 35 designers, developers and marketers.
The ideal applicant must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be dependable, responsible and professional in manner and appearance. The ideal applicant is also organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated.
As a marketing specialist, you will:
Develop & Implement Marketing Strategies:
- Work with clients to establish goals
- Work with internal teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Support creation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Support the development of presentations and marketing plans
- Create and implement SEM plans and strategies—including search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising on the Google Network
Support Business Development:
- Support new business development by assembling competitive consumer intelligence for new business conversations
- Create pitch decks to present to potential clients
- Review and create RPFs
Monitor Marketing Trends & Campaign Performance:
- Analyze existing data, market reports and trends, then draw conclusions based on the analysis. Regularly present conclusions to internal teams.
- Support the development and analysis of research projects
- Monitor and report on the success of campaigns, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary
This is a full-time position reporting directly to the director of strategy. Telecommuter and part-time applications will not be accepted.
The ideal candidate would:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication or other related field
- Have three to five years of relevant experience
- Possess strong skills in Google AdWords and Analytics (certification is a plus, but not required)
- Have critical thinking skills
- Have strong presentation and research skills
- Have superior written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Have strong organizational skills
- Possess prior agency experience
- Designsensory offers benefits, including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages.
To apply by email, send your resume and cover letter to Josh Loebner at email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line: Marketing Specialist.
In addition to your resume and letter, please share at least two writing samples or presentation decks.