Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is hiring a digital media planner/buyer to add to our current team of designers, developers, strategists, public relations specialists and content creators. This person—with a minimum of three years of professional digital media planning/buying and two years of agency experience—must possess an excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations, as well as strong mathematical and interpersonal skills.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating in development and management of effective integrated media plans
- Developing media placement objectives, strategies, plans and presentations
- Maintaining media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Ensuring account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the creative and specs worksheets
- Developing and executing paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords
- Staying apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and able to advise on new ways to reach targets
- Investigating and utilizing information from syndicated research sources
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with media partners
- Evaluating media opportunities and presenting media plans clearly
- Providing campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommending optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Handling all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
Knowledge & Skills:
- Is passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools (e.g., Nielsen NetRatings, DoubleClick, etc)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account, creative, tech, PR/social media teams. Works well in a team structure
- Ability to work with a range of clients and budgets, from modest local placements to national campaigns
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and everything in between
This is a full-time position reporting directly to our Director of Strategy. Telecommuter and part-time applications will not be accepted.
We are a growing, well-regarded and passionate firm, and a digital media planner/buyer would be a strong addition to our team. Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages.
Contact Information: To apply by mail, please send your resume, compensation requirements and cover letter to:
Attn: Digital Media Planner/Buyer Position
1740 Commons Point Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37932
To apply by email, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Digital Media Planner/Buyer.