Way to go, Team Designsensory! As you know from my last post, all eight of our submissions received recognition at this year's Addy Awards program. The "unknown" was the color of the awards.
Well, at the end of the evening this past Saturday, we proudly walked away with 4 Gold, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze Addy Awards from the 2010 competition (featuring work created in 2009). Our gold winners are entered into the regional District competition, and we have elected to also send one of our silver winning entries.
Here are the details:
• Event branding and print collateral work for Lifesaver Luau 2009
• The digital experience for a new Tennessee Tourism initiative called Tennessee Trails & Byways
• The seasonal winter website for Tennessee Tourism
• The new visual identity for Knoxify
• Website development for Bonita Springs
• Print collateral work with Miller Energy Resources
Bronze Citations of Merit:
• Branding campaign and print collateral work for Premier Athletics 2009 Summer Camp
• Magazine publications for First Tennessee Bank
We thank the folks at AAF Knoxville for a festive, memorable awards show, send congrats to all the winners and participants, and offer a heartfelt note of appreciation to our clients for extending us the opportunity to create.